NOTE: The ASMC is not responsible for the loss, damage, or theft of any artwork submitted for any exhibit.
Exhibit Instructions for Shows
· Participants in all shows must be fully-paid and current members except for the January Toni Wilczewski Memorial Photography Exhibit.
· One painting or photograph is permitted per artist unless otherwise specified.
· Paintings or photos must be securely framed, wired for hanging. Frame must be clean, sturdy, and unscratched. Edges on gallery-wrapped canvases must be finished.
· Original works of art only are permitted; all art must be for sale except for the Oldies But Goodies Show in March and Summer Show; no nudes.
· Entries 20"x25" or larger must be covered with plexiglas, not glass. If glass is used, it is at the artist's risk.
· A label with the artist's name, phone number, title of work, medium, and price must be attached to the back of the painting or photo on the back
· Entries must be picked up at the end of the show unless other arrangements have been made; ASMC will not be responsible for those not picked up.
· A fee will be charged for a painting not claimed on the pick-up date.
· A 20% commission to ASMC is required on paintings sold at the time of the art show or exhibit.
· Rules for each show must be followed.
· ASMC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY ANY ENTRY THAT DOES NOT ADHERE TO THE RULES
For art shows with monetary awards, an entry fee per artwork (with one entry per artist; possibly two) is charged. The amount varies depending upon the show. Entry must be no older than 5 years and cannot have won an ASMC prize within the past two years. Exception: Oldies but Goodies Anniversary Show and Summer Show - no age or award restriction.
THE ASMC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE INCURRED
AFTER THE PICKUP DATE.